Sunday, August 17, 2014

About Me

      I am a 31 year old mommy to 2 beautiful boys, Jackson age 4 and Harris 1.  I began my healthy living journey just a short time ago. In August of 2013 I began following Trim Healthy Mama which made me very aware of my health and my body. In March of 2014, a fellow Trim Healthy Mama introduced me to It Works which totally changed my life!

 

     After I had my second son, I was stressed and depressed about the way my body looked and felt.  Trim Healthy Mama was helping me to feel better and eat better, but I was looking for a way to get in shape and tighten that loose skin from pregnancy and a c-section. Going to the gym just wasn't something this busy mommy had time for. It Works entered and was an answer to a prayer!

      A friend on facebook had messaged me about this It Works business she started and a challenge that she was doing. She asked if I would be interested, and I figured, what the heck I'll give it a shot.  I signed up as an It Works loyal customer and took before pictures and my measurements before I began the challenge. The pictures alone made me want to run for the hills screaming, so that was definitely my motivation to tone it up!

      I picked the Wraps, Defining Gel, and Greens to use in my challenge plus I was going to work-out daily!  I decided that I was going to give it everything that I had and make a change.  I sat  down with my husband and explained to him how important this challenge was to me.  I explained how I needed to feel better about myself.  I was at my goal weight but my body just didn't look like it used to.  Mitchell agreed to support me and help me with whatever I needed.  After about 3 wraps, I was hooked.  I could see that my body was changing. The best part...I felt amazing!!!

       Now, I get up at 4:30 am to workout. I take Thermofit, Greens, and It's Vital Minerals.  I feel the best that I have ever felt in my life.  I have finished numerous workout programs, and I have actually surpassed what I wanted my body to look like.  It's an amazing feeling to look in the mirror and love the person that you see!

      I loved the products so much that I signed to be a distributor. Today, I am proud to call myself a Wrapologist.  I became a Wrapologist  because I love the products and  have had such amazing results that I wanted to share my successes with others. Helping others achieve their health and fitness goals is such a passion of mine.  Some other Wrapologists and I have even started online challenge groups to inspire others to get healthy, eat clean, lose weight, and feel great. In just 5 short months,  I have been able to help so many people change their lives and get healthy!  I have learned so much over these few months, and  I just want to share it with others!

 

      I truly have found my passion!  I love exercising, clean eating, and healing my family through natural methods . 

       Check back for updates on my healthy living journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com